Mr. Patrick Alès invented, in the 1970s, the concept of cleansing care for the extremely dry hair of Madame Pompidou, one of the loyal customers of his salon on the Avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt in the 8th arrondissement of Paris.
“Noticing that shampooing her hair aggravated its condition, I imagined a shampoo-like treatment formulated with no water and used a blend of Huile d’Alès and Crème Phyto 7 to wash her hair.” remembers Mr. Patrick Alès
Washing hair with a conditioner is a widely popular trick among girls with ultra-dry hair. It gave rise to the idea of helping women enjoy the gentleness of this new routine while benefiting from genuine cleansing action.
Cleansing care cream is a totally innovative concept, a completely different product, that is neither a shampoo nor conditioner, but an extra dose of care in the hair care routine. It is non-foaming thanks to a formula that contains no foaming surfactants. This in itself guarantees maximum softness for the scalp and friction-less cleansing action for hair lengths.
Gentler, more active and more respectful of ultra-dry hair, this innovative gesture restores softness, suppleness and beauty in hair, without the risk of depleting it. Another good point: the absence of surfactants means greater respect for the environment.
This rinse-out cream should be alternately applied with the shampoo.
There are 2 way to use the cleansing care cream:
EXPRESS CARE ON WET HAIR
- Gently heat a dab of cream in your hands.
- Apply the cream on hair lengths 2 spreading it out to the ends.
- Massage the scalp by adding 3 a dab of cream if necessary.
- Add water to help carefully distribute product.
- Emulsify and leave on 5 for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
INTENSE CARE ON DRY HAIR
- Apply a few drops of cream on the scalp working strand by strand.
- Gently massage then distribute 2 the cream on hair lengths.
- If hair is extremely dry, add a dab of cream to the ends.
- Leave on 4 for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Progressively add water and emulsify.
- Rinse thoroughly.